Re: Les Paul and the Les Pulveriser

Strangely, I've never seen Tom Dowd mentioned on LD.
Check out the DVD: Tom Dowd and the Language of Music (http://
www.thelanguageofmusic.com/).

There's quite a bit of Les Paul on it presenting his prototypes of
electric guitar and his multitrack recording device (stacking eight
Ampex tape machines and synchronizing them. Dubbed the contraption
"the Octopus.").

Bernhard