Re: Laptops

As an audience member, I prefer that I be able to easily tell the
difference between the performing musician and someone checking their
email while the output of their iTunes is pumped through the PA.

All the laptop performances I've seen have featured a musician who
stares at the computer most of the time.  I know there's exceptions,
but this has been my experience.

TH