Von: phaslem@wightman.ca [mailto:phaslem@wightman.ca]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2007 00:38
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: I now "get" the RC-50.

I broke down and bought an rc-50 about 4 months ago and am very happy
with it. I use it for my "stripped down" gigs where I have a small amp
(a schertler David) my guitar and the hammered dulcimer. I run the
insert from the amp to the rc-50 and it's a very acceptable setup.
When I need a more complex setup I haul out the rackmount computer and
run Mobius through Bidule so that I can capture some of those more
ambient vst effects. Of course I'm not using the built in drum
machine, not trying to sync with anything else. Once I discovered how
simulate some feedback control for the overdubbing, it was brilliant!!
It does everything I need it to and some more. Personally I would and
do recomend it to someone looking to get into looping, it just
requires some analysis as to what your needs are.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada