Maneco Filter Eko 2 for sale!

So I JUST got this on a trade from guy over at Harmony Central.  I
have quickly concluded it is not my thing and am offering it for sale.
 This looper is extremely rare.    Check out this site for details.

http://manecolooper.tripod.com/

The Filter Eko 2 I have is in perfect condition.  No scratches or
blemishes or anything.  To get one of these loopers new it is $497 +
$75 shipping (from Uraguay) and about a 10 week wait.  I will let mine
go for $475 shipped.  Paypal and USA only.  If you are interested
email me at:

aleatoric12@gmail.com

You will get a response there quicker as that is my normal email and I
use this one just for LD, I check my normal email much more often.

Thanks,

Mark