Re: OT $1.95 synth!

Oh! I was just saying - in reference to an earlier email about the market size - that the synth market isn't that big in the scale of things.

Of course it's good for software to be cheap. That isn't what I was saying.

I'm all in favor of putting power tools in the hands of the masses. No judgment of other musicians implied. That's not my business.

Did I understand what you were saying?

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.