Re: Rogues' Gallery?...

----- Original Message -----

> It's all laptop these days, or at least dominated by them. The laptop
> users
> themselves are split into two main camps: MAX/MSP and Mobius.

And of course you can run Mobius in MAX/MSP as well, inside the VST
object.
It
may be more accurate to say that the main computer-based looping camps are:

VST (Mobius, Loopy Llamma, Electronix XL, Augustus Loop, Angstrolooper,
Cold
Cutter, Divine Machine, etc)
Standalone (Mobius, Live, SuperLooper, Ambiloop, Feewheeling, etc)
MAX/MSP (max loop patches only, not VST, like the Kaiser Looper -which I
use, and any other max developed looping patch)

http://www.krispenhartung.com/software-looping.htm

K-