Re: loopfestival

I organized a couple of playing dates with Rick Walker
in 2003 and we played here in in germany and
switzerland.
My personal experience was that organizing this type
of music in the summer where everybody want to sit
outside,chillout drinking beer and listening to summer
music wasn´t quite appropiate,although it was great
fun anyway.But both gigs werent very well attended and
it does involve a lot of work so you might consider
this.
I would encourage you to do it anyway even if there is
one person in the audience is definetly worth the
experience!
also please keep me informed i would be interested in
participating and jamming with other loopers,i am in
the southern Bodensee region of Deutschland.
Ich würde mich freuen von dir zu hören!
Gruss
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom