Re: Anyone running both Mobius and Reaktor as Standalone?

On Mac there's a program called Soundflower by Cycling74 that does this, but I haven't seen it for PC

--Josh

Krispen Hartung wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how I could run both Mobius and Reaktor as standalone apps. Right now, I run both as VST in my VST host. But I'm exploring the idea of going all Reaktor for effects (no VST)..  Anyone doing this? Do I need some intermediate program (like rewire) that will route the ouput of Reaktor to Mobius? I know nothing of how this works.

What would be cool would be to run Reaktor, MAX/MSP, and Mobius as standalone. Wow. I could run MAX patches as they are and not have to convert them to VST.

Kris