Re: Compact guitar amp...

I tell you, one of the first things I do with any
guitar effect processor is disable any noise
supressor.  Get a good guitar, good cables and keep
your gain stages hot and lay off too much compressor
and you probably never need one.  In the end it is the
noise that will differentiate us from the robots.