drumset under 300.00 dlls (was Re: Looper's Christmas list)

ok so this is not a loop pedal but a drumset my 8 yr
old son has been asking for(the loopers i already have
so he practices)
so to all you drumers what drumset would you buy under
300.00 dlls.that sounds like a million?
China is bringing to many options but i dont want to
be buying a new set every year!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom