Re: on my looper's christmas list

Oh! "Scuse me Ted, I thought (in my last email) Mark was you. And pardon me, Mark!

You can tell you're getting old when your kids tell you the tennis shoes you just bought make you look like a gangsta rapper... (which happened to me the other day) or (which I did recently) when you tell your kids when you have to go out that you've gotta 'shag' - and you haven't a clue why they burst out laughing... and when you confuse friends emails.

Old age should burn and rage against the dying of the light!

Now... if only I could remember where I put those matches

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846