Re: on my looper's christmas list

On 16-Dec-06, at 3:50 PM, mark sottilaro wrote:

Wait, are you saying that the perfect piece of gear
won't give you all those things?

Hah Ted ! :) Well... yeah! You got me on that one.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846
250.752.4816
www.glassWing.com
www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com

--- tEd ® kiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> wrote:

On Dec 16, 2006, at 10:11 AM, Richard Sales wrote:

My other Santa wish is for all of you to have a
year of unlimited
creativity, uncontrollable inspiration on demand,
God's (read Buddha,
Shiva, Yahwey, Osiris, Thoth, Kali, Durga... Fripp
etc - you choose)
presence in your music and life... and love for
and from your friends
and family