Re: Mixer with MIDI scene recall

Thanks for the feedback Doug. Have you experimented with software loopers
at
all? I'm going to try out SooperLooper on my laptop and see how it
performs.
I like the idea of software it terms of flexibility and memory expansion,
but I always have more faith in hardware from a stability point of view.

Greg