AW: [LOOP] OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

The vast majority of the German healthcare system is some kind of hidden
ultra-left-wing method of income redistribution. Therefore, I hate it. It
adds to the fact that Germany has become a place that is only nice of you
actively exploit the system. Why there are still highly-qualified people
residing in Germany is beyond me.

        Rainer