RE: [LOOP] OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

All i can tell u is that i love the German health care
system,nearly everyone residing in Germany is
guaranteed access to high quality health care,
The right to health care for everyone here is regarded
as sacrosanct.the principle of the healthy paying for
the sick,and the financing of health care is in its
Basic Law.I pay 10 euros every quartal(3 months) when
i go to the doctor which covers everything except
dental and eye care which is a bit more i believe.This
shouldnt be happening to  anybody in any rich first
world country,i lived in california and loved it but i
rather get taxed high and have security than to be in
such a desperate situation!
cheers
Luis