NYC gig: The Lou & Al Show — at The Monkey, Saturday, April 29th, 8pm

Hello All,

Alex Marculewicz and I have a show coming up. We will be joined by Bassist
Kevin Ray. Hope to see you there!

The Lou&Al Show w/special guest Kevin Ray (Bass)

Alex Marculewicz (voice) and Lou Rossi (touch guitar), is a combination of
voice and guitar improvisation with loops and effects. Sometimes swerving
towards melody and other times falling into pure noise.

Lou Rossi plays touch guitar with delay looping & various signal
processors
to create his ambient & textural sounds. He credits his love of
expressionism in the development of this eclectic style.
http://myspace.com/lourossi

Alexandra Marculewicz' vocal approach is based in her roots as lead singer
of avant/pop/punk band Deep Sweden (CZ). She is interested in extreme
vocal
expression and has studied various styles from Roy Hart technique to
classical opera. http://www.myspace.com/radiohvezda

Saturday April 29, 8pm
$15.00

The Monkey
37 west 26th st. suite #1201 between 6th and Broadway
V, F trains to 23rd st. stop, N, R trains to 28th st. stop, 6 train to
23rd
st. stop, 1, 9 train to 28th st. stop, E train to 23rd st. stop
(212) 481-1601

You can order tickets on-line by going to:
http://www.themonkeynyc.com/upcomingshows.htm