Sent: Sunday, 23 April, 2006 08:24 AM
Subject: Re: [LOOP] OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

Being on the digest (and being on the other side of the world?) means I get LD a bit late, but wanted to quickly chip in and wish you (Ted) a speedy recovery, and I have one bit of extra advice that I'm surprised no one suggested, RE: your up-coming gigs... PULL THEM NOW!!! CANCEL.... NO gig is worth risking the pain and the damage you may do...

<Telling off>

...and this thing about "no Insurance"... WHAT IS IT WITH YOU YANKS??? Are you crazy? We in Europe can walk into the ER and say OUCH a couple of times, and we are very proffesionally sorted, in the UK it was completely free (all healthcare is... Doctors, Hospitals... maybe not Dentists) now Im in Norway, there IS a nominal fee for each visit, 200krone... about 13 dollars. DO YOU HAVE TAXES IN THE US? What IS the government using it on? We have roads, an army, street cleaning, schools too!!! This is why ALL my American friends are also Amateur Doctors...
I'm sorry guys but... "Second Skin"??? What IS THAT??? (Sounds like some Sci Fi thing.. creepy)  "Put Super glue on it"???? Are you lot MAD? And PLEASE with the ALOE fucking VERA... it NOT a fucking pimple!!!
OK OK.. they MAY be good products that may help BUT!

TED!! Listen now..... RUN DONT WALK TO THE HOSPITAL, AND PAY THE FUCKING BILL!!!!!

</Telling off>

(Please excuse the bad language)

Take it easy and get well soon!!!!

mark

mark francombe
marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com he writes for www.furthernoise.org and works at www.transformlearning.com

It has removed 15833 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!