Re: [LOOP] OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

HEY THERE Y'ALL,

I DID NOT GO TO THE ER OR A DOCTOR BUT CONSULTED A LOCAL FRIEND
WHO IS A NURSE AND VISITED THEM AT HOME. I GOT A LOT OF THE SAME
RECOMMENDATIONS YOU ALL GAVE.

I AM TRYING FAITHFULLY TO DO EVERYTHING THEY AND YOU ALL RECOMMENDED.
I'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THE SECOND SKIN STUFF YET. I WILL DO THAT TOMORROW.
BEEN KEEPING IT COOL AND MOIST WITH ICE AND ALOE -- BUT NOT TOO COLD. TOO
MUCH COLD HURTS AS MUCH AS NO COLD AT ALL.

TYPING IS A PAIN WITH ONLY ONE HAND. SO FORGIVE ME FOR NOT WRITING BACK
WITH MORE INFO. IF IT WORSENS TOMORROW I WILL DEFINITELY SEE A DOCTOR
SOMEHOW ANYWAY.

IT LOOKS LIKE BOISE IS GOING TO BE A SLIDE GUITAR AND AIRSYNTH GIG FOR ME.
THANK GOODNESS I HAVE JEFF ALONG. WE'LL SEE HOW THE WEEK GOES.

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE CONCERN AND KIND WISHES.

tEd kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???