stage jumpers was Scary Situations

i guess im lucky but the stuff im doing is impossible
to rap over so i dont get any of that...lol but i
would let anyone from this list sit in(this may
constitute a misdemeanor in some regions)heck i might
even let you rap...lol but remember its a "sacred
bond" to make music together.
                   seeing sounds,
                           scary visionary.