andy butlers's cd/ & LD #3

oh, forgot to say that i got Andy butlers' looping cd and have been listening to it.
some nice stuff on there. i'm always amazed at what folks can do in a live setting w/ all the sounds etc...
he was also kind enough to send me the loopers delight sampler #3 ....must say that there are some interesting things on there too. a wide range of looping examples.
some inspiring stuff our looping community is doing out there....
s---