Yamaha UD-Stomp for sale

Hello all.  I'm letting go of my Yamaha UD-Stomp delay unit.

This unit was purchased new two years ago, and in perfect, mint
condition.  It is literally in the exact same condition it was the day
it came out of the box.  There is not so much as a fleck of dust on
it, and I have never had an issue with it.  It has never been gigged
with, and it has never left my home.  I have used it maybe 10-12 times
at the most in the entire time I have owned it.  It has seen VERY
little use.  The manual, patch-list, and AC-adapter are of course
included.  And I'll throw in a two-foot patch cable as well for
expression pedal connection.

You can view a couple of small pics here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/Tardy/UDStomp1.jpg
and
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/Tardy/UDStomp2.jpg
I have super high-resolution versions of the same pics that I can
email as well.  Just email me and I'll send them to you.

I'm asking $400, which will include shipping.  U.S. only please.  I
can ship to any state within the continental U.S.

Feel free to ask me any questions, and thanks for any interest.

Tardy