RE: Rocktron All Access

> The only reason I would get an AllAccess instead of the
> FCB1010 is if you didn't like the size of the FCB, or if you
> had a lot of other gear you wanted to control from the same
> unit.

yeah, I guess I'd rather use the Behringer. I had just got interested in
the
Rocktron again after it turned up on eBay - starting out cheap but it's
already at 121 Euros and 3 days to go ... and after I saw it on a
photograph
among Robert Fripp's footcontrollers :-)  I guess for his gazillion
effects,
the Rocktron is the better choice.

-Michael