Re: Rocktron All Access

Michael,

I'm using the All Access with an EDP and last time I turned everything
on it worked fine!!  I've gotten sidetracked with the simplicities of
playing an acoustic guitar.

Anyway, I'm not a power EDP user, but I've been able to set up the All
Access to control the following functions using the "Instant Access"
switches; Record, Overdub, Multiply, Speed, Direction, NextLoop,
SUSSubstitute and Long Undo (not sure if some of those are correct EDP
speak, but that's what my notes say).

If you have any specific questions, I'll try to answer them.

Matt

---
King Never
http://www.kingnever.com