RE: unsub/digest (was: Adrian Belew - EP & unfinished songs)

Good morning, Mister Weasel (if that IS your real
name),

You could always unsub from your primary address and
resub under an account used only for the list (like a
free Yahoo/Hotmail/etc. account) which also tends to
keep the spam out of your primary mailbox.

-t-