Re: unsub/digest (was: Adrian Belew - EP & unfinished songs)

I'd strongly recommend a gmail account and a filter for looper's
delight (I can send you an invitation if you like).  Not only will it
put the email into a little label on the left of the screen, it
consolidates messages and their replies into a single thread that
makes LD SO much easier to handle.

I get huge volumes of email... 20,000 pieces since June (not counting
Spam)... and this is all that works for me.

Disclaimer:  I am an engineer working for Google but I'm speaking for
myself here and not for the company.