Re: Adrian Belew

hey and his using a boomerang!

http://www.adrianbelew.net/images/StudioBelew12-28-04.jpg
i am quite curious about the johnson amps...they
really didnt take off although the look really
cool...with time i would also opt for this option
after hauling a refigerator of efxs and breaking
valuable gear!
jesus,i wonder who carries Fripps refigerator?
Luis

http://music.download.com/eterogeneo/3600-8357-100294444.html?

www.luis-angulo.com