Re: AC adaptors (OT)

Beware of the PS-9; I have a couple of them, and a
month or two ago, playing out of town, three of the
six outlets on the one I'd brought with me suddenly
failed, forcing me to prioritize in real-time which of
my pedals I was gonna do without for the rest of the
evening. (This was already my stripped-down rig, and
it didn't leave much...) It took my DD-3 out with it,
too.

-t-