Re: Error on starting version 7...

Stephen Goodman wrote:
> When starting v7:

There is a mysterious problem that I haven't been able to isolate
that causes Mobius to crash on Windows 2000 whenever it loads a script.
It doesn't happen on XP, only 2000.  Go into the mobius installation
directory (usually c:\Program Files\Mobius) and delete the file "init.scr"
if it exists.  Also edit the mobius.xml file in a text editor and remove
any lines inside the <ScriptConfig> element, for example:

   <ScriptConfig>
     <ScripRef file='scripts\GlobalMuteToggle.scr'/>
     <ScripRef file='scripts\MuteRetrigger.scr'/>
   </ScriptConfig>

delete the two lines containing ScriptRef elements.

If neither of those changes works, send me private email or post
a message to groups.yahoo.com/group/zonemobius and we can discuss
it further.

Jeff