Re: SooperLooper beta released for OSX

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 09:23:43AM +0100, Per Boysen wrote:
> On Feb 18, 2005, at 9:07, mjnoble wrote:
> >hi Per,
> >
> >So far as I can tell, each loop is independent, hence, setting up 4
> >loops in the one engine gives you 4 parallel loops.  I imagine you can
> >then use individual Mutes or the volume level faders to achieve the
> >same effect as next loop and previous loop as in the EDP.
> Thanks, that's nice to hear! I guess I could then use my Indigo i/o
> card's two inputs to record, overdub or substitute into two loops at
> the same time. I wonder if I could address the same function in
> different loops by different controllers?

        Seems like it. I just set up a fcb1010 controlling loop1,
and a art x-15 controlling loop2.

> I would like to have the
> option to do it both ways; either (1) stomp one button and record
> simultaneously into both loops or
        Currently, you could set it up to start ALL loops or
a specific loop. But you can define multiple loop cmds per
midi event, so say, program change 37 can trigger "record"
on multiple loops)
> (2) stomp another button to record
> only into loop A or loop B (while hearing them both playing back in
> parallel).

        Yup, you can define multiple midi events per loop
function (aka, program change 10 to start recording on all loops, and
pc 11 and 12 to record loop1, and loop2 respectively).