I dig it RE: It's about Larry's MUSIC(?)

I traded discs with Larry and the guy has chops to burn, to put it mildly.
More importantly, he has good ideas, thorny and challenging without being
totally inaccessible. He also has some electric material with treated
vocals that demonstrate a wonderfully eccentric sense of humor.
~Tim