RE: Vox Tonelab for looping (reply from Vox about high freq issue)

> My DG Stomp, for example, only sounds good through an amp if you turn
>off the preamp section (the amp simulation), which just leaves you with a
>handful of efx.  I like the efx, so I do that sometimes.

haha...exactly my earlier point about how everyone's tastes are different.
 You use a Yamaha DG stomp, which was, at it's introduction, was
considered one of the best sounding 'modellers' out there...more
realistic, less processed, etc.

but you think it sounds bad!  too funny!