Re: Denver area looping folks

Kristian Day wrote:

>I will be moving early June to the Denver area, actually my apartment is
>in Golden. I'm interested to know what the looping, experimental music
>scene is like there, or maybe just some cool ppl to meet when I get
>there.
>
>Kris

Hi Kris,

Look up Mike Metlay (Recording magazine).  He can clue you in to what's
going on in the area.  He's on the beyond_em yahoo list if you want to
make immediate contact.  My best friend moved to Aurora last year.  He
and his wife love it out there.  But then, they came from Cleveland so
there was room for improvement....   ;-)

Cheers,

Bill