Digitech Time Machine Plus

Loopers:

Just sticking my nose in here to post some significant looping
hardware.  Please reply offlist, as I'm ducking out again.

Have a Digitech 7.6 second Time Machine digital delay/sampler in
terrific condition.  I've owned a LOT of delays of this kind, and this
is the champ.  The 8000 doesn't touch it--the architecture is
completely different, and the 7.6 allows for much more analog-style
fooling around.

This is a package, which includes two other rackmount delays from the
period: the MXR/Art 1500 (really great, 20-20k bandwidth, 1.5 seconds),
and the ADA S1000, which delays to 1 second and has an almost analog
warmth to it.

Knobs, knobs, knobs!  This stuff is for playing!  In as near new
condition as you will find.  The 1500 has one knob cap missing.

I'm only interested in selling them at one go, want to clear the decks
here.  Besides, the Digitech I couldn't sell for less than $150 anyway.
  Consider the others an incentive.  Great together!

Will be a fairly heavy package, we'll have to add $25 for shipping.

Thanks,

David Lee Myers
212-989-5260
dmgraph@earthlink.net

Feedback Music and Art at http://www.pulsewidth.com

PS- Look for my new CD with legendary electronic music pioneer Tod
Dockstader on British ReR Records in Sept!  Just sent the master today!