Re: Tape Looping

I'm a student in Manchester England, and have recently become interested
in
looping, especially Tape looping. I would very much like to find out if
there was much of this going on at the moment, and wether anyone could
reccomend some recordings or books on the subject. I was also wondering if
there were many pieces for tape loop and orchestra or any other
'classical'
instruments.

Looking forward to a reply, John Purton.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger