Re: THE LOOPING TOOLS I USE

The current raw results from the looping tools survey is here:

http://www.mrscox.com/loopers/loopers.htm
(or you can go straight to the PDF at
http://www.mrscox.com/loopers/loopers.PDF)

Bless Rick Walker for kicking this thing off!

I have taken down the HTML table version of the data for now.  Instead, I'm
making a PDF version of the spreadsheet available.  This should make it a
lot easier to read, print out, etc. and it remains portable across
platforms, like HTML.

Again, I'll tally for about a week.  Please keep your responses in this
thread... it will make it easier to find them as the intensity factor on
the
list drops off :)

Also, please try to list your loopers at the top of your response, leaving
your other gear and comments separate.  That helps too!

Doug