From: lol c [mailto:testtubemicro@hotmail.com]
Sent: 06 November 2003 16:52
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Echoplex problems

Hi All

Its Phill.

Ive finally had some time to sit and play with my EDP,and im having a
problems I thought one of you more learned users might have come across
could perhaps advise me on what to do.
the problems i had so far are (in order) are:

1. Powered on and the Loop3 text just kept scrolling past over and
this time there was no sound coming from my guitar

2.recorded a loop with all my levels ballanced and no peaking of either
input signal or the feedback, the loop played back AWFULLY distorted,
though the guitar signal that was going throught the echoplex while it
in play mode was clean and fine.

3.Powered up and for some reason got a number 9 that wouldnt shift on
screen , could not loop or operate any functions

4.while in the middle of playing a loop i heard a brief tick,or pop
like what you get when you touch a metal pedal when holding you guitar,
machine recorded the pop played it round a few times then just died.

5.another distorted freak out as described in 2.

All these have happened non concurrantly with a few uses in between each

problem that went without a hitch.

The unit has just arrived to myself this week via mail and although it
not "new" it is a recent unit with loop3v5 and appears to be in good

    Im more then a little worried that this is some serious problem as i

have pretty much bankrupted myself getting the Plex and dont want to
have to
start repairing it before the first week of use has even passed.

hope some of you will gimme the light at the end of the tunnel that i

yours worriedly