Re: Loop Windowing

  I'm using sus unrounded multiply, and creating smaller loop lengths from
a larger one.  Then, I'll undo, and window through the material and then
remultiply larger loop lengths again.  -still using sus unrounded multiply.
  I can then window through that by again, using undo.  Does this make
  This isn't the only way to do this, but it's just the way I usually do.
I'm not sure what type of multiply you're using, and how you're using it.
Kim or Andre, or others  may know more about your particular event.
  -Best of luck, and have a great night, if I can be of any more help,
lemme' know.

  View my online portfolio at:
  -Last updated on Fri. 10.31.03

-Then, anything is possible..."

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.