[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: My Repeater -> 2xEchoPro's... Should I take the plunge?

On Friday, April 25, 2003, at 08:20 AM, Stuart Wyatt wrote:
> So.... ignoring any financial plusses or minuses for the proposed 
> deal, do you think that I'd make the right decision by saying yes to 
> the offer?

No.  The Repeater is fetching enough to get a single EDP.  I'm sure if 
you were patient you could sell it on ebay and get enough for an EDP.  
The Echopro is cute, but I just got one on clearance for $199 US.  
Since you already said yes to he deal, I don't know why you're asking 
this question, but I would have held out for the EDP for sure.