O T Behringer DSP110 "Shark"

Hi,

Just thought I'd post about this tiny little unit from Behringer as a
potentially useful tool for dealing with feedback on stage and
particularly in
looping acoustic instruments live.

The DSP110 "Shark" is primarilly a feedback distroyer although it does
have a
gate, compressor, delay (for correcting speaker stack time delays), a low
cut
filter and mic pre. The feedback distroyer has 12 very tight filters that
automatically lock onto the frequencies at which feedback is occuring and
cut
them by a predetermined number of dbs. I've just bought it and have been
learning/experimenting with it and thought it worth sharing here. I bought
mine
for 55 in Digital Village (UK) which is incredibly cheap given that the
Sabine
units cost hundreds of pounds. Oh and the manual is very unhelpful (or is
it
just me?!).

Regards.
Ian.