Re: SwitchQuant parameter

>I've been finding Jesus in the EDP manual over the past couple of days.
>One setting that I am pleased with but unable to diagnose is the

Yes, Jeff.  In the old testament, SwitchQuant has four settings.  The
on-line apocrypha
describes the four settings in detail.

However, I highly recommend becoming a new testament person with Loop IV.
Not only are there more options, but the
software is more forgiving with such features as RecordMode=Safe.

And upgrading to Loop IV helps supports the profits of looping.

Dennis Leas