Re: Vortex & Holtek chip

>  and came across the info that Kim has the vortex service manual and has
> twice
>  tried
>  to get it scanned to no avail... any more news on that front?

Yes, would look good on my Vortex site as well.

>  On another line, does anyone know of a supplier of the (sadly obsolete)
> holtek
>  HT8955A chip? radioshack used to sell it, it's a digital delay that

I think I actually have one of those chips! (in a Maplin project)

so try Maplins
..but I looked on their web site (maplin.co.uk) and no sign of it there.

They probably have something you can use however, always worth getting
catalog CD which is loaded with datasheets.

I probably have the datasheet if you need it

Andy Butler
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/soundfnr/vortex.htm">Lexicon Vortex