RE: SV: Behringer FCB1010 HELP!

Hi Mark,

Depending upon which iteration you possess, you may find some typos in the
Repeater MIDI implementation chart. There are a number which I discovered
but didn't bother to document (not too smart). I may eventually go through
and check each value. I'll post the results here if I do so.

Alan
Alan Barnard
BarnarDesign
http://www.barnardesign.com