[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Fader pedal(reverso volume)

Greetings loopy ones,

I'm looking for a pedal I can use to smoothly fade out
my looper.  A regular volume pedal would work, except
that I want the action to be in reverse, ie. up should
be full volume, and down should be zero volume.  Pushing
down is much easier, which is why a volume pedal isn't

Does anyone know of a pedal to do this? 
Does anyone know of a volume pedal that can be modified
to work this way?  (and how to do it)


Do You Yahoo!?
Try FREE Yahoo! Mail - the world's greatest free email!