[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: Fader pedal(reverso volume)


i own an ernie ball mono volume pedal which can do exactly what you say.  
simplify the matter, i think a simple potentiometer is needed and i'm not
sure if all volume pedals use one.

so my volume pedal pot gets scratchy and i need to replace it...and i do
this, only i wound the kevlar string backward around the pot shaft, thereby
making the toe position "off" and the heel position "on"

might want to try this...but be warned, getting the string rewound 
took me a few tries.