Re: CFC question (repeater) / Richard

At 3:14 PM -0800 3/5/02, Matthias Grob wrote:

...a bunch of complimentary stuff.

Thanks.

As I said at brunch, when someone asks a question, and I know the
answer, I try to answer it in a useful way with some information
about where to go to learn more. If I don't know the answer, but the
question is about something I also might like to know, I often go
searching for the information and post the results for whoever might
be interested. It's a way of doing things that I hope will encourage
other people to do the same - to help us improve our collective
knowledge base and to improve our collective learning skills. That
way we can all be "the doctor."

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com