Re: CFC question (repeater) / Richard

>At 10:50 AM -0800 3/4/02, Evan Meyers wrote:
>>i couldn't find these on buy.com...i did a search few
>>searches for simple technology and flash cards.  any
>>help?
>
>http://www.us.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10153448&hdwt=30421&loc=101

Richards patience to post the links was mentioned at Loopstock.
He said that he simply starts up google and then pastes it. But he
does it and it would not necessarily be him to do it...
We are learning so much of more value from what he knows and tells
well, and he is a strong and beautifull man (or healthy? what should
I say, not to be ridiculous? ;-), I had a very good time with you
Richard, thank you!
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org