Re: Repeater in the signal chain/Echoplex too!

OK:

Guitar (Steinberger with GK2A pickup)

to Roland GR-30 (combined with regular pickup output)

to DigiTech 2120  the effects loop of the 2120 then hits a Korg AX30
then a DigiTech Space Station)

then off to the Repeater.

The Repeater's effects loop goes like this: Warp Factory, Alesis AirFX,
MoFX, DigiTech DSP128, Lexicon Vortex, then back to the Repeater.

at that point it goes straight into a Mackie 1202 mixer.

This can change in my studio, as I will put the Repeater in the effects
loop of my SoundCraft FX8, but for live I've found that simpler is much
better.

Sorry, no EDP.

Mark Sottilaro