Move aside LaFosse, the S'man is now an EDPster... :o)

...OK, so it'll take me about four years to learn half of what Andre does
with this 'ere box,
but I've got one, and will be foisting my down-homey bass stylings on the
masses avec
le EDP as soon as I get some more gigs (ie, when my bass/piano duet CD
comes out in
April) - I've only had the EDP plugged in for about half an hour, but have
already
seriously rearranged one of my pieces to work with it (and made said tune
about twice
as long in the process - prog-bass sir? that'll do nicely!)

Now it's time to get stuck in and see what weirdness I can come up with -
and also to
wade into the archives to reread all those 'how do you do... with an EDP?'
threads that I
deleted on arrival before today... :o)

This is one seriously fun box - I've got it hooked up in series with my
MPX-G2, DL4,
JamMan then EDP, in the FX loop of my Ashdown C110-300 combo - pretty damn
fine
signal change - and Max, aux sends schmaux sends - running gear is series
is that way
to go - that way you can reloop your loops! :o) ...unless that is you have
digital switching
matrix that allows you to have each in an aux send of it's own and
reposition them at
will. I spoke with a friend of mine who works for SSL recently, and he
offered to build me
one for about 25 grand... :o)

cheers

Steve, down-homey EDPster