Brain Kenny! From FRESNO, GOD DAMNIT!

Hey,

I ventured out to see a band called ROBOTARM tonight, very nice
"Frithesque" music, and after they performed a Warr Guitarist and JamMan
user named Brian Kenny played.  Amazing use of a looping device by a
very sick individual.  This guy is for sure channeling the spirit of
Frank  Zappa.  A must see if he's traveling in your area.  Here's his
weblink:

http://www.bonghitrecords.com/

Mark Sottilaro