goodbye and thanks

ps;;i to have been a sex fiend,junkie,world traveler,avid
reader,writer,"madman"(as opposed to being normal.gawd forbid)and all
those other attributes the reader "accuses"?? Big Al of......I couldnt
get into the mountain climbing bit,tho.                     Dont make
you a bad person!!!! thanks again all for your feedback,gotta move
on,this is a biiiiiggggg internet!!!                and,by the way,i
dont stay home,but living in the Big Apple,i am out every night ,and i
do hear it all.But unlike my friend,who couldnt put in the time,and
couldnt stand the competition he had to endure to became a really good
guitarist,i will not sell all my guitars and buy boxes and machines and
turntables to make it easy on myself!!I will still work hard at my
craft,practicing and writing for hours every day to achieve my
will,which is to be the best damn guitar player in the city!!! a hard
task ,i admit but one worth striving for.And if i only get part way
there,which i already have......the dream is the thing.If it be your
will to be the best looper,then all blessings be upon you!!My friend is
looping because he didnt have the talent to do what he really wanted to
do,and so i presume he will fail here also,because he will be competing
with loopers who do it because it is their will,not because they couldnt
handle the rigours of studying guitar.  hence crowleys law.......find
your will,and DO IT.best to you all.May you do your will.....I'm
"already gone"

"Do What Thou Wilt,Shall Be the Whole Of the Law"